As per our Guarantee Policy, all orders shipped within the US & Canada may be returned to Abacus24-7 within 30 days of purchase, for a full refund or exchange...no questions asked.
All ink cartridges have a full 1 year warranty against malfunctions or defects. You may return defective cartridges within one year of purchase, for a full refund or exchange.
*NOTE: Name brand cartridges (Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP Lexmark, etc.) are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open OEM cartridges. We do not accept the return of International orders shipped via Bongo International mail-forwarding services. All international orders are final.
If you need to return or exchange a product, please contact the Abacus24-7 Customer Service Department at email@example.com, or toll free at 1-866-787-1223. All returned items for your order is given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, so that we may easily track your return and process your refund or exchange as fast as possible.
Please follow these other regulations for returning merchandise:
- All ink or toner cartridges must have at least 50% of the original ink still inside the cartridge.
- Ink cartridges may not be tampered with in any way (holes drilled, opened, modified, etc.), or the guarantee will be voided. Cartridges must be returned in their original state as you received them. Additionally, please DO NOT deface or write on the ink cartridge boxes, packaging or cartridges themselves.
- Guarantee may be voided if caution statements on the cartridge's box are not followed (including keeping ink cartridge out of extreme heat or freezing temperatures, keeping cartridges out of direct sunlight, etc.)
- Only unopened OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges may be returned. Name brand cartridges (Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP Lexmark, etc.) are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open OEM cartridges.
If the above regulations are followed, and you are returning cartridges, please follow these steps to ensure a proper return and expedited service for your refund/exchange:
Steps to Returning Merchandise:
- Contact our Customer Service Department and inform them that you are returning products. Please have your invoice available, either your emailed invoice or physical invoice that came with your order. Our Customer Service Representatives will need your name, email address and invoice number to begin the return process.
- Once our Customer Service has verified your order information, you will be given an RMA number for your return. Please write this RMA number down, as it will be a reference to your return.
- Return the unwanted ink cartridges in the same or similar packaging method as they were delivered to you. Re-using the package your cartridges came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition, all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed and you use the same mail carrier (USPS or UPS) as your package arrived. PLEASE NOTE: Abacus24-7 does not pay for or reimburse return shipping costs.
- Please include a copy of your invoice inside the package with your items. We ask that you write your given RMA number on your invoice. We also ask that when addressing the outside of your package, you write the RMA number on the front side of the package, like this:
2990 E. Northern Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
RMA # xxxxx
PLEASE NOTE: It is our policy that we do not credit or reimburse customers for shipping costs incurred from returning merchandise. Only if the result of the return was a mistake by our packaging or an incorrect item error will postage be credited. Additionally, when requesting a refund on merchandise, we offer full refunds on the product cost to you, excluding the cost of shipping. All international orders shipped via Bongo International mail-forwarding services are final, and do not qualify for our guarantee and warranty.
If you have any other questions regarding our Guarantee Policy, or Returning Merchandise, please check our other links within the Help Center, or contact us