DiCaPac N Waterproof Case (WP1) for Compact Point & Shoot and Zoom Lens Digital Cameras
Our Patented waterproof cases for digital cameras are made of non-toxic materials (RoHS compliant) and are tested and qualified to waterproof grade JIS IPX8 (Japaness Industrial Standard's highest waterproof grade). Testing for this grade is done up to 16ft under water.
- Take pictures underwater, with almost any Compact Digital camera, with or without Zoom
- Zoom underwater. Case features a Removable UV, Water repellent and Scratch resistant coated Polycarbonate Lens with diffused reflection prevention.
- Velcro Roll and Zipper systems are easy to operate and an impregnable waterstop
- Camera controls easily operable through the soft Clear material.
- Unsinkable! While encased, your camera floats on water.
- Submersible. Up to 5 meters / 16 feet.
- Convenient. Case comes with a neck strap.
Compatible Camera Size: 4in length and up to 7.5in vertical circumference * Explained on additional images.
Some Compatible models:
- Canon IXUS 30, 40, 100HS, 220HS, 90'Ti... PowerShot 10, 100, 500, 3500IS...
- Sony CyberShot W 30, 100, 200... S 40, 500, 980, 2000... WX 1, 5, 10... P 100, 200...
- Pentax Optio S5i, S7, SVi... A 10, 30, 40... M 10, 50, 90... V 10, 15, 20... RS 1000, 15000...
...and many others.
Find your device in the table to the left.
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at email@example.com
Product has no reviews.
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Remember - All items come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and are shipped for a flat rate of $4.99 anywhere in the US! Order values over $99.00 are shipped Standard Mail for FREE!
Questions? Need extra assistance with this item? Our customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions. Call toll free 1-866-787-1223 or email us at