DVI Male Digital/DVI Male Digital Dual Link 28AWG Cable - 3FT (Gold Plated/Black)
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. The DVI-D Digital Cable delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
Specs & Features
- Dual-Link DVI Cable that will function perfectly for both current single-link applications as well as future dual-link applications (dual link cables are backwards-compatible with single-link cables).
- For its size, cable is very flexible, and its smooth exterior allows it to be easily run through conduit.
- A heavy center conductor, low-loss insulation, as well as dense effective shielding allows this cable to pull off runs few other copper-based cables in the world can at any price.
- Our price of just $8.99 on a 2M length, this cable costs less than many other lesser quality cables, yet has industry-leading performance and build quality.
- Connector Type: DVI-D male to DVI-D male
- Signal Type Digital
- Connector Finish: Gold
- Length: 3ft
- Gauge: 28AWG
- Pin Configuration 24 + 1
- Conductor Plating: None
- Shielding level: Triple
- Shielding type: EMI
- Ferrite Cores: Yes
- 1080p support Yes
- Bandwidth: Dual Link
- Maximum Resolution 2048 x 1536
- Min Clock Freq. 21.76 Mhz
- Max Clock Freq 165 Mhz x 2
- Max Thoroughput 9.9 Gbps
- Pixels per cycle 2
- Bits per Pixel 24
- DDWG Compliant: Yes
- HDCP Compliant: Yes
- ROHS Compliant Yes
- UL Certified Yes
- UL File #: E164535
- UL Style #: 20276
- CL2 (In-Wall): No
- VW-1: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Temperature Rating: 80° C
For a diagram of the differences between DVI-D, DVI-I Dual Link & Single Link - Click Here to visit our Cable Connection Help Page.
|Product Compatibility for:
|DVI-D Male to DVI-D Male Digital Dual Link Cable: 3 ft
End of Results
(If no results display, either this item does not require a list of compatible devices, or the compatibility chart is currently being worked on.)
Close this window
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at email@example.com