OtterBox Defender Series Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Knight
Get full-coverage protection with the Defender Series Lumia 920 case from OtterBox. The inner shell is made from high-impact polycarbonate and features a built-in screen membrane to protect against scratches and smudges. The outer silicone layer wraps around the inner shell to create a solid defense against drops, bumps and shocks. A holster is included and can accommodate the device in any direction. Get the kind of protection that inspires confidence with the Defender Series Nokia Lumia 920 case from OtterBox.
- Three layers of protection include a polycarbonate inner layer, silicone outer layer and belt holster
- Port covers prevent dust and debris from entering charging port, headphone jack and volume controls
- Complete access to all features of the device, including microphone, speaker, camera and all buttons
- Two-piece inner shell fits firmly around the device
- A clear screen protector is built into the inner shell to prevent scratches and smudges
- Rubber outer layer fits snugly around the inner shell to absorb impact from drops, bumps and shocks
- A holster with a ratcheting belt clip is included and can hold the device face-out for use or face-in for protection
Pack also contains:
1 x Abacus24-7 Blue Velcro Cable Tie
Find your device in the table to the left.
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at email@example.com
Product has no reviews.
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Remember - All items come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and are shipped for a flat rate of $4.99 anywhere in the US! Order values over $99.00 are shipped Standard Mail for FREE!
Questions? Need extra assistance with this item? Our customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions. Call toll free 1-866-787-1223 or email us at