HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable: 100 ft
- CL3 rated cables for Commercial/Residential In-Wall Installation.
- Optimized for operation from 250 Mbps to 2.25 Gbps in support of UXGA
- 480I/P, 720I/P, 1080I, and 1080P with 8,10, and 12–bit Color Depth Resolutions.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- 24k gold plated conductor to provide optimum signal transfer.
- Triple-layer shielding rejects interference for the best EMI effect.
- Cable Length: Appox: 100 FT
- Version: v1.3
- Gauge: 24AWG
- Build In Equalier Signal Repeater
- CL3 Rated (In-Wall Installation)
- RoHs compliant
- Equalizer Chipset DS16EV5110SQ/NOPB - Specification Sheet
Built-in HDMI repeater: Never worry about losing HD quality in longer cable lengths and overcome typical cable length limitations with an HDMI repeater built in HDMI repeater. This cable has built-in HDMI repeater to accommodate the longer cable length to prevent losing HD quality with a longer cable. Designed for professional AV installers and home theater enthusiasts. Perfect for in-wall installation for both residential and commercial applications.
Find your device in the table to the left.
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product has no reviews.
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Remember - All items come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and are shipped for a flat rate of $4.99 anywhere in the US! Order values over $99.00 are shipped Standard Mail for FREE!
Questions? Need extra assistance with this item? Our customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions. Call toll free 1-866-787-1223 or email us at