DVI-I to 3 RCA Component Cable - 6ft
This cable connects a DVI device to 3RCA component RCA. 100% Shield with an Overlapped Foil and Copper Braid. The shield is continues through the connector with a 360-degree Tin Solder Joint Between the Cable Braid and a Copper Foil wrap on the DVI-I Copper Shield Under Mold, Providing a Shielding Solution for a Noise-free Connection.
IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT YOUR COMPONENT VIDEO SOURCES TO A REGULAR COMPUTER MONITOR OR HDTV unless you monitor specifically has this capability. Most do not. (Please check the documentation for your computer monitor).
THIS CABLE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT YOUR COMPUTER'S DVI PORT TO THE COMPONENT INPUT ON YOUR HDTV unless your video card supports component out function through it's DVI port (please confirm with your video cards documentation before purchasing. Some require adapter, not this cable).
- Connectors: DVI-I Male to (3) RCA Male( Red, Green, Blue).
- Designed for Satellite TV, HDTV, DVI-I Component Y/pb/ Pr video and most LCD Projectors.
- The Cable from UL 2919 listed wire Provides a Performance Monitor Connection that
- Maximizes Color and Imaging.
- Connectors provide maximum resistance to oxidation for error-free data transfer.
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images.
- Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax cables.
- Aluminum under mold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCCrequirements.
|Product Compatibility for:
|DVI-I Male to Component Video Male Cable: 6 ft
End of Results
(If no results display, either this item does not require a list of compatible devices, or the compatibility chart is currently being worked on.)
Close this window
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org