Cheetah Mounts Professional Dual Wishbone Cantilever Arm Mount APAMPB, Black
The APAMP is a professional designer series mount featuring elegant design, cable management and rock solid movement. This is the best Articulating Arm Mount available for 32-63 Inch displays weighing up to 180bs/82kg. The APAMP has smooth black Finish with 2 cable pass-through sections to conceal your AV cables for a clean and sharp installation look. The Wall plate also allows the connection to the wishbone arms to be adjusted up to 2-Inch left or right from the wall plate center to compensate for interior wall stud locations.
- Features :
- Spring assisted tilt control Lift N' Lock screen installation
- Ultimate Stability From Dual Cantilever Arms
- Built in Rotation Adjustment To Ensure a Level Display
- Universal Design Supports Virtually Any Display from 32" to 60"
- High Quality Molded Aluminum Construction Supports Up To 200LBS
- Built In Cable Management And Bubble Level
- Professional Black Powder Coat Finish
- Minimum Depth: 6.75"
- Tilts 10 degree up/down; Swivels 180 degrees
- Ships with 2 different screen attachment bars, one for 32-50" displays and another for displays up to 63"
- 14 x 20in Wall plate includes 2 cable pass-throughs
- Wall plate allows adjustment up to 2" left or right to compensate for interior wall stud locations
- Max VESA pattern size is 26in / 700mm horizontally and 15.75in / 400m vertically
- Fits virtually any 32-65in TV
|Product Compatibility for:
|Cheetah Mounts Dual Cantilever Arm Mount APAMPB, Black
End of Results
(If no results display, either this item does not require a list of compatible devices, or the compatibility chart is currently being worked on.)
Close this window
NOTE: this is a comprehensive list of
compatible devices, however, as new brands
and models are constantly being developed,it
is possible that your device does not appear
in this list. If you have any questions
regarding your device being compatible with
this product, or to add a device contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org